Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with Timber and Harvest Wishes Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy friday and I'm very happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the cute Timber and the Harvest Wishes stamp set from the Craftin Desert Divas September release. I think both images fits perfect together for fall cards and so I decided to make a card with them.

I stamp the images on a piece of Copic paper, cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies and colored my images with my Copic Markers (This was one image from #thdailymarker30day coloring challenge). After that I colored a piece of Canson Watercolor Paper with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let them dry. After drying I glue my image on the watercolor background.
For the second background I've used some design paper from the Flea Market Paper Pad from Doodlebug and distressed all edges. For the sentiment I've cut out a banner from the Flag Banner Dies, stamp the sentiment and colored the banner with my Copics. The sequins are from the Fall Harvest Sequins set.

I'll hope you like my new fall card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo Angela,
    ein super herziges Herbst-Kärtchen. ganz ganz toll!!!
    Schönes Woe. LG Renate

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela