Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Second Project for the October Release with Gingerbread Lane Digital Stamps ♥

Hy everybody,
today I have also a second posting for you and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.
Tomorrow is the day of the week. The new release is available tomorrow with so many wonderful christmas products. You will really love them all.
Because my stencil not arrived yet I've decided to make a card with the cute snowmen and a snowflake background with the Gingerbread Lane digital stamp set.
I've created my snowflake background and printed it out two of them on a piece of Copic paper. Then I start  to color the images and cut out the backgrounds with two dies of the Fancy Frame Dies (my favorite die from Craftin Desert Divas) and glue them on a piece of cardstock.
After coloring and cutting out the cute snowmen I glue it on the little rectangle.  At the top of the card I  attached a turquoise/white yarn with a Let it Snow charm.

So that it's for today. I'll hope you like this card and I would be very happy to see you here on my blog again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela