Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2017

Craftin Desert Divas - Sending Warm Wishes Card with Christmas Eve Digital Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
here I'm again with my second posting for today and another new card.

I'm showing you a new card with another wonderful Digital Stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
It's also time for another Mood Board Monthly Social Media Challenge at Facebook.
This is our amazing December Mood Board.
 
And here is my card to inspire you.
For my card I use the little winter bird from the Christmas Eve Digital Stamp Set. I've printed the image with my Laser Printer on a piece of Marker Paper, cut it out with a die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on a piece of Craft Cardstock. For the background I cut out a piece of Designpaper with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies, glue it also on a piece of Craft Cardstock and of my white card base. On the berries of the Designpaper I glue also a little bit Glossy Accents.
 I color the image with my Copic Markers and add some Glossy Accents on the little red berries. On the edge of the red cap I glue some glimmer embossing paste for shimmering.
 I also glue some white Nuvo Drops around the image. I've stamped the sentiment from the Oh What Fun Stamp Set with my Misti Tool right beside the image.

So I hope you'll join us at our #cddmonthly Mood Board Challenge at Facebook and my card inspire you a little bit. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela