Montag, 5. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Colorful Tags with Stitched Alpha Dies and Stencil for the new Release ♥

Hi everybody,
 today we start showing you our creations for the new Craftin Desert Divas Release.
 There are so many wonderful products and they're all available on 02/09/18 in the Craftin Desert Divas Online Shop.

For my first project I decided to make some tags with the fantastic Stencil Sorted Shapes 2.
 At first I cut out some tags with the Shaker Tag Dies and the Fancy Stitched Label Dies. Then I lay down the stencil on my tags and apply some Distress Inks for inking.
 For my first tag I use the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and cut out a white frame with it. I glue the white frame directly on my coloured tag.Then I cut out the word Hi with the Stitched Alpha Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my tag. The little mouse is one image from the new Mouse House Digital Stamp Set. I colored the image and the Hi with my Copic Markers, cut it out with my scissor and glue it on my tag.
 For my second tag I decided to make a shaker tag. In the middle of the tag I cut out a  little square from the Shaker Tag Dies and glue some Acetate behind. Then I glue some Fun Foam behind and fill my shaker element with little flower Sequins from the Pizazz Sequins Set. The sentiment is from the Sweet Shop Stamp Set.
The cute Mouse is also from the Mouse House Digital Stamp Set. I also use my Copic Markers for coloring, cut it out with my scissor and glue it on my tag.

Tomorrow I show you the third Tag and another card with new products.

So that's it for today. I'll hope you like my tags and you join us at the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Event page. You have the chance of more inspirations, Freebies and amazing giveaways.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela