Montag, 5. Februar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Valentine Card for the Monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Valentine card with some Digital Images from Craftin Desert Divas for our newest Monthly Mood Board Challenge on the Facebook Gallery.
This is our amazing february Monthly Mood Board.
For my card I'm using the Valentine Assecoires Digital Stamp and the Love Cupid Bear Digital Stamp.
To create my background I use the Valentine Assecoires Digital Stamps and arranged the images with Photoshop on my PC. After that I printed it out with a Laser printer, because it's perfectly for  copic coloring. I think it's great to color the background images all in the same color shades and I'm really happy about how it looks like. I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies. For my main image I use the Love Cupid Bear Digital Stamp, color it also with my copics, cut it out with the Stitched in Circle Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my background. The sentiment is also from the Love Cupid Bear Digital Stamp and I cut it out with a die from Flag Banner Dies. For decorating my card i use some rose twisted yarn and a heart charm. I'm also using some Shimmer Sequins for decorating my card.

So that's it for today, I'll hope you enjoy my Valentine Card and take part of our Monthly Mood Board challenge at the Facebook Gallery. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela