Sonntag, 11. Februar 2018

♥ Day 15 to Day 21 of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
 Today I show you my next images for #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge.
I colored all my images with Copic Markers and Prismacolor Pencils.

Day 15
On Day 15 I use the One In A Million Clearstamp from Clearly Besotted and color it with my Prismacolor Pencils on a piece of Kraft Cardstock.

Day 16
 On the Day 16 I use the cute Unicorn from the Craftin Desert Divas Believe Stamp set.  I use my Copic Markers for coloring this image.
 Day 17
On Day 17 I use some cute Craftin Desert Divas critters from the Arctic Pals Stamp set and colored the images also with my Copic Markers.
Day 18
On Day 18 I use also images from the Craftin Desert Divas Artic Pal Stamp set, colored with my Copic Markers.
 Day 19
These cuties on Day 19 are also from the Craftin Desert Divas Artcic Pal Stamp set. For coloring I use my Copic Markers.
 Day 20
On Day 20 I use the heart wreath from the Craftin Desert Divas Floral Wreaths Stamp set. For coloring this heart wreath I use my Daniel Smith watercolors.
Day 21
For Day 21 I use another flower wreath from the Craftin Desert Divas Floral Wreaths Stamp set and colored these adorable images with my Copic Markers.
So that's all for today. I'll hope you enjoy all these colored images. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela