Donnerstag, 5. April 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Whale Cake Card for monthly Mood Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card for the Craftin Desert Divas Monthly Mood Board Challenge.
We have another wonderful Mood Board for the month of April.

For my card I was inspired by the wonderful colors and I use the new Whale Cake Digital Stamp, this is one of the new Cake Digis
At first I created a background with Nuvo Shimmer Powder Atlantis Burst and Blue Blitz. OmG these powders are so adorable, the shimmer is really gorgeous. After my background is dry I cut it out with the largest Die  from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my white card base. For the sentiment which is also included by the Whale Cake Digital Stamp I use a Die from the Flag Banner Dies.
I colored the Whale Cake Digital Stamp with my Copic Marker matching to my background and cut it out with my scissors. Then I glue it in the middle of my background and the Flag Banner with the sentiment under my image. For decorating my card I use some Shine Bright Sequins and the Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew. I'm really happy how these Crystal Drops look like.

I'll hope you like my new card and you'll join our Monthly Mood Board Challenge at the Facebook Gallery.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela